What is Web Development
What is web development? Web development is a term for building or maintain a website hosted on the internet. There are many programming languages and tools used for web development. Web development functionality has been changed over the years but one thing remained the same: web development is the term for building applications which run on the internet.
In another term web development used for the creation of a content management system known as CMS. Web development includes tasks like web content development, web design, eCommerce development.
What is Web Development?
Like building a house, websites are so different from one another, there’s really a wide range of construction and maintenance work in web development.
Web development can also be involved in working with a content management system (CMS) like WordPress, Drupal. These are the programs built to manage websites.
What does a Web developer do?
Developers can work on a development project from remotely or at an office with other team members. The daily tasks are depending on the size of their team and the type of projects they are working on.
1. Gather information
4. Content writing and assembly
6. Testing, review, and launch
7. Maintenance and regular updating
Developers typically specialize in either front-end development or back-end development. Some people can do both and they are called “full-stack developers.”
Back-End Development works behind the scene. Back-end system and structure are not visible for users but the application help to build up the total things that needed. Specialists in back-end are very much skilled at problem-solving and logic also work with different programming languages such as Python, Ruby, and SQL.
What is Web development process?
Let’s discuss the web development process the web developers do.
1. Goal setup: This is the initial stage, where the designer needs to identify the purpose of the website also need to collaboration with the clients and the other stakeholders.
2. Scope definition: In this stage, once we know the goal of the coming website, we can define the scope of the project. Like what pages and features of the site requires to fulfill the goal also the timeline of the project.
3. Content creation: This is the most major part when you start building a website because the audiences only see the content that might be text, images, and videos. We can start creating contents for the single pages keeping search engine optimization in mind to get better search results on google.
4. Visual elements: With the help of website structure and content we can start working on the visual brand. Depending on the client requirements the visual style grows up. Tools like style tiles and element collages can help with this process.
5. Testing: Now, you got all your pages and see how they display to the audiences. So, it’s time to make sure all works as required. We can use some tools or test the website manually to fix the errors.
6. Launch: Once everything goes well and working beautifully, it’s time to publish the website.
Now, we all know what is web development? and how can you start building a website for you? And it’s time to get started to build a website for you also for your clients.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]